Saturday, April 6, 2013

Week 4: Surprise! VLOG Update

Hey Everyone,

So yesterday was my 1 month mark, and I'm finally beginning to see the real results of the surgery.  While I could post more pictures, I figured the best way to illustrate some of the progress I've made would be with a video. That, and I got super lazy and didn't feel like organizing my thoughts into a proper blog entry----shhh!  I'll let the video speak for itself, and my apologies in advance for the 12 minute length.  I'm new to making vlog's and I didn't realize how easy it is to go off on a tangent, and then forget your original point.  If I make another vlog, I'll do my best to keep them under 5 minutes.  I also forgot to include a close-up of my bite, and profile shots, but I'll upload some new pics to illustrate those in a future blog post.  Hope you enjoy my vlog update!




No comments:

Post a Comment